Health Services Manager
As a Health Services Manager you will:
- Coordinate sales efforts with the V.P of Client Implementations & Development
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, appointments, closed sales and follow up activity within assigned territory using a SalesForce CRM tool.
- Identify sales targets and leads, develop a sales funnel with an expected outcome of closing the sale and securing the targeted business opportunity.
- Develop and execute individual account sales plans to secure new customer prospects daily.
- Close sales by obtaining signed business service agreements and execute existing implementation strategies as needed.
- Meet minimum monthly revenue goals established by the V.P of Client Implementations & Development.
- Solicit appropriate approvals on Pricing/Margin targets across multiple disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; sales and business curriculum preferred.
- One to three years business- to- business sales experience sales experience.
- Experience with CRM’s
- A valid state driver license, satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation.
Work Environment and Conditions:
- External & internal client activity
- In-person customer contact
- Extensive territory mobility
- Medical Center/office environment
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/ Long Term Disability
- PTO Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Variable Compensation Plan
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much as it does for it’s patients, Apply Today!